Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New digis and a new challenge at Some Odd Girl!

Happy Tuesday, everybody! You know that today is new digi day at Some Odd Girl, right? Get ready for some coloring fun with "Jump Rope Tia"! She joins "Skateboard Tobie" today in the Some Odd Girl Store!

Some Odd Girl Stamps supplies: "Jump Rope Tia" digital stamp. Other supplies: patterned paper "Cut & Paste" - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine; sentiment sticker - Simple Stories; enamel dots - My Mind's Eye.
Isn't she cute? I had fun coloring her, especially because she reminds me of the fun I used to have as a kid! 

I'm not much of an outdoors person anymore, but I spent lots of my younger years in summertime riding a bike, roller skating, or playing outside...I'm much more worried about tripping over something or embarrassing myself if I tried any of that today!

And, there's a new challenge kicking off today in our Facebook group! Our theme for this 2-week challenge is "Wishy Washi", so break out your Some Odd Girl images and your washi tape and join us! My card for the challenge features one of the bunnies from the new "Hip Hop Hooray" clear stamp set! 


I attached two strips of washi tape to white cardstock, trimmed the tape-covered strips, and folded them to look like ribbon loops!

Don't forget, our challenges have moved from the Some Odd Girl blog to the new Facebook group! If you're not a member, pop over and join us! And, for all the latest and ODD-est news, make sure you've signed up for the SOG newsletter!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you enjoyed today's projects!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are so bright and springy! Darling creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment!