I wanted to use some rub-ons from my stash for the stars, but they were red and didn't quite match the softer colors of the paper.
I found they looked better if I applied them and flipped the jar image over afterwards...that way they had a white center, and the red was only on the outline! I added Stickles on top of the acetate to give them some sparkle!
and here's the retrosketch:
Check out all the details on this challenge, the other entries and the DT creations at the retrosketches blog!
I'll be back in a few hours with a card for our first Splitcoast challenge for Your Next Stamp!
Thanks so much for stopping by!