Friday, August 6, 2010

Stampin' Celebration #14

It's time for another fabulous Stampin' Celebration Challenge! (#14) Here's this week's inspiration photo collage:


For my card, I borrowed the blue/white/brown color scheme and decided to make a masculine-ish card featuring some of my favorite coffee-themed stamps by Elzybells!


Supply list:

Paper: Pink Paislee, KaiserCraft, Bo Bunny Double Dot, Stampin' Up Kraft and Whisper White cardstock, Core'dinations cardstock
Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
Other: corner rounder, white gel pen, blue and red dimensional gel pens

Thanks so much for looking at my card...I hope you'll play along with Stampin' Celebration this week!

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne... it makes me smile to see your creations every week! Thanks for being such a great supporter of the SCIC! Hope to see something fabulous again next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you did the background with the DSP. Thanks so much for playing again with us at Stampin Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment!